Thursday, May 16, 2013

Getting BEHIND




I am a firm believer in getting behind something. Not the following behind or being submissive. Not ME - I am a princess, remember.

No, instead I mean getting behind something and being supportive or proactive of it. I can think of a few good BEHINDS right off the top of my head


  • Getting BEHIND recycling and APPLYING it to my everyday living
  • Getting BEHIND my sports teams and making sure they KNOW it
  • Getting BEHIND a cause, like Adopt not Shop, and making sure a lot of people are AWARE of it
  • Getting BEHIND a shop, like Biscuits, because they are conscientous and caring
  • Getting BEHIND a person, like Gerard Butler because he likes PUGS


I think you get my drift here, huh? What are some of the things you like to get BEHIND? I bet if we all shared our BEHINDS with each other we can really raise some awareness, huh?


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Getting Behind a person, a cause, a movement, etc. really adds purpose to everyday living.

11 comments:

Mollie said...

I love you way of thinking.. Nice Butt..Bawahwaaww xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Idaho PugRanch said...

Love your behind Noodles!! We like to get behind things too. We recycle, get behind our sports teams too, especially the grandpeeps that play sports. Mom's two legger daughter just did a 5 mile "Jogging for Jugs" fundraiser supporting breast cancer research in honor of Mom.
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Matilda the Boxer said...

I am totally behind RESCUE! I do rescue work every day, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Anonymous said...

We are behind getting all puppers furever homes and looking at behinds!

The Mad Scots

Wyatt said...

And such a cute behind!! Woof!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your be-hind is very cute
Benny & Lily

Elgor82 said...

Love it ...

Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

SlimDoggy said...

Good advice as we enter the summer season.

coffeedog said...

i am definitely behind adoption. i am also behind spaying/neutering your pets. (getting spayed saved my life!)
wags, bailey

Anonymous said...

Visit This Link propecia side effects 2012 - propecia side effects low sperm count

repliques rolex said...

2016 louis vuitton uk Replica watches Wylde handbag is that opportunity which you should always buy with welcoming Rolex Watches hands. You must not overlook the option because handbags are having alluring designs which can catch the eye of any woman.
Importance of Thomas Wylde replica handbags uk is increasing Handbags Replica day by day. With the change in modern world, women’s watches Replica urge for having stylish and branded Replica Handbags is also boosting up.The day purse is made from cinnabar colored Rolex Replicas leather material, coated with waterproof khaki fabric, keeping the handbag away from stain.2016 louis vuitton handbags Inspired by Chinese cuisine take-away boxes, a box-shaped handbag made from metallic fabric with classic leather.