Friday, May 31, 2013

I'm Ready to PAWWWWWWWWWWWTEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Puttin' on my PAWty hat. Whatcha think?


It has been a long long LONG time since I went to a PAWty! It was all the way back in, let's see. . . APRIL when I attended Zoey's birthday celebration. So I am, like, going through withdrawals - and stuff.

Heehee. . .  I just watched "Sixteen Candles" and I am afraid the way they speak in the movie is flavoring my speech.

Anyhoo. . .

This weekend I am attending a celebration of sorts. It is the annual Wente Vineyards' Dog Day Afternoon at the vineyard in Livermore and there will be a whole group of my FURiends attending. I expect to see Tiffy and her awesome 'rents, Zoey and Phoebe and their equally awesome Mama, Donald and Daisy and their incredible 'rents, Noodle and Mochi and their great 'rents, and Hanna and Baloo and their cool mama. It is going to be the best time!

Doesn't that sound like fun? It is going to be UBER hot so I am packing my cool PUG stuff like my gallon of water, some portable shade (an umbrella) and my cooling Frog Tog. Hopefully there will be lots of shade as well. I am just SO excited about seeing my pals. And meeting new ones. I have met their 'rents, but Donald and Daisy are new to the crew.

The following weekend is some sort of gathering as well! I am so excited I cannot wait. It is a human gathering, though, which means I have to share the spotlight with Molly.

Hope your weekend is filled with good times as well.


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Good Times are meant to be shared with the ones you love.

11 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds like a cool pawrty! Vineyards? You better not be tasting any vino
Benny & Lily

stellaroselong said...

Please say hi to donald and daisy and their rents for me!
stella rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh boy, pawties are the BEST! You'll have lots of fun. And I knows you'll get lots of compliments on your pawty hat, 'cause it's pawesome!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Thats quite the hat! Sounds like a wonderful time. We think of Tiffy and wonder how she is doing. Say hi to her for us and Donald & Daisy too.
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Unknown said...

Have fun at the pawty. Your Raggedy Ann grey haired wig should make you a highlight. I hope you enjoy the other pawty with your humans.

Your happy thought of the day is very nice. It makes us feel good inside.

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Whoa Noodles, sounds like an awesome event and party in Livermoore!! I always love a good winery jaunt! ;-) Enjoy, but definitely stay cool, especially in the East Bay...urg, hooooot!

Hilary said...

enjoy that party... sounds like so much fun to me!

Stewey said...

Sounds like you are going to have two fun pawty weekends!!
Very pawsome :)
Stewey

Unknown said...

I hope you have a GREAT time at the pawtee! I love your hat!

Oakley and Swisher said...

You had us at Pawty! And multiple celebrations! Woohoo! Hope you have a great weekend.

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

Elgor82 said...

PAWTEEE ... Did someone say PAWTEE?!? Bet you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see some pictures ...

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney