Monday, May 13, 2013

Something Wicked Good This Way Cometh

Have I told you all lately that I loves loves LOVES to shop. Look over there to the right. You may never have noticed my SideBars before; but there they are RIGHT THERE - links to my favorite SHOPPING sites.

It is a FACT, I was BORN to shop.
But I am hampered by not being able to DRIVE THE CAR. At all. And sometimes I do not want to leave my PEN just to find the perfect gift.

Well, soon I won't have to leave the comfort of my Sock Monkey Bed because the shopping is coming to me:
Pet Blog Mall





Speaking of shopping, this Sunday was Mother's Day and I did some shopping for my Mommys. They are always so good to me and I miss them so much when they are not at home. So I talked Auntie T into taking me out in search of the PERFECT Mothers Day gift for my dear Numbers One and Two (why does that sound wrong?)

I finally found the perfect gift for them both - tshirts from Life if Good. Whatcha think? I got one for myself as well. It is a graphic of Peanut Butter (YUM), Bread, and Jelly - the caption is "Stick Together."



I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day as well. I got in LOTS of snuggles and snores.


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Stick together - the bond becomes stronger.


5 comments:

Shafinaaz Kamrul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunk said...

I know why we're friends. I love shopping as well.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't wait!
Benny & Lily

Reuben said...

exciting! I loves your peanut butter and jellies; is adorable.

love,
Reuben

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is genuinely good and the users are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

Take a look at my blog :: increasing penis size