Monday, May 13, 2013

Something Wicked Good This Way Cometh

Have I told you all lately that I loves loves LOVES to shop. Look over there to the right. You may never have noticed my SideBars before; but there they are RIGHT THERE - links to my favorite SHOPPING sites.

It is a FACT, I was BORN to shop.
But I am hampered by not being able to DRIVE THE CAR. At all. And sometimes I do not want to leave my PEN just to find the perfect gift.

Well, soon I won't have to leave the comfort of my Sock Monkey Bed because the shopping is coming to me:
Pet Blog Mall





Speaking of shopping, this Sunday was Mother's Day and I did some shopping for my Mommys. They are always so good to me and I miss them so much when they are not at home. So I talked Auntie T into taking me out in search of the PERFECT Mothers Day gift for my dear Numbers One and Two (why does that sound wrong?)

I finally found the perfect gift for them both - tshirts from Life if Good. Whatcha think? I got one for myself as well. It is a graphic of Peanut Butter (YUM), Bread, and Jelly - the caption is "Stick Together."



I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Mothers Day as well. I got in LOTS of snuggles and snores.


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Stick together - the bond becomes stronger.


6 comments:

Shafinaaz Kamrul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bunk said...

I know why we're friends. I love shopping as well.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't wait!
Benny & Lily

Reuben said...

exciting! I loves your peanut butter and jellies; is adorable.

love,
Reuben

Anonymous said...

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is genuinely good and the users are genuinely sharing nice thoughts.

Take a look at my blog :: increasing penis size

Replica Hermes handbags said...

Well, I guess you realize how much it helped me discovering Designer Handbags. Even if I was kind of skeptical in first place, after receiving my first fake
Replica GUCCI handbags the world just turned into a better one. It’s needless to say that ever since, I could let myself go whenever it came to thinking of a new outfit. And trust me, this could very well be a life changing event for me.
Because there’s nothing more important than letting yourself do whatever your heart tells you. And yes, basically Replica Handbags offer you the opportunity of doing just that! So even if you can afford a real bag, a Designer Fack Chanel Handbags will always be there for you, waiting to transform your outfit into a work of art!