Thursday, May 9, 2013

Walkie Talkie




First of all - THANK YOU to everyPUGGY (that includes non-pugs too) for Sunshine the Cat's birthday wishes. A lot of you had never been to my blog before and that makes your wishes that much sweeter. I know there are times I make jokes at Sunshine's expense. I realize that many times I blame bad luck on Sunshine when she had nothing to do with what happened. That said, she is a good SISTERoid and I am glad to call her family.

Speaking of WALKIES, hehheh, my Mommy has been doing a lot of walking lately and all of it WITHOUT me. I sould be totally REVILED for being so completely left out - only I KNOW she is walking far-away at her work. Mommy says she wishes I could join her on the walks, though, because they are so pleasant and the neighborhood she walks through is so pretty. Plus, the weather in the Peninsula is a lot cooler than the Southbay - especially when the fog rolls in. Sorry Honey, she says. We will take a little walk when I get home.

I look at her with my big brown WATERY eyes and said "It's okay Mommy. I understand." All the while my psyche is doing a little happy dance; because I KNOW she is not telling the truth. The route she is talking about is TORTUROUS! It is ALL UPHILL from the train station to her office. She has shown me the photos. I have seen the road climb up to the clouds. I have overheard whispers about the "last third" of her walk. She says she can barely make it. WHY oh why would she want to take me along for that?

I mean, I loves loves loves to talk nice long walks. And I am excited when my harness and leash come off the hook because of the promise of a walk. I am a PUG after all, and we like walks. But what she is talking about????

Uh, no.

So walk on, Mommy. It's good for your health and your mental well-being. But PLEASE, don't give me joining you a second thought.

HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Walks are good for the body AND the mind.




8 comments:

stellaroselong said...

that is so ooooo funny noodles cos if youse walks like i walks...well i understand, poor mags goes with mom sometimes down to the park at the river and that is only about 5 blocks on it does her in when she gets back...this is how gussie walks, ...he rolls on his back in the yard, but at least he has his leash on!
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Sounds like this one. She keeps got up hills and stuff! NOT
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You surely do know how to tell it like it is, Noodles.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bunk said...

Oh Noodles! I love the idea of walking, but hate walking uphill/breaking sweats/all of the above. No torture for the pug here.

Designer Fack Chanel Handbags said...

Basically, uk Replica watches handbag is an approachable accessory and you can keep it for longer period because Replica Handbags are quite attractive and every  replica handbags uk design is well drawn from original design. No one wants to miss the opportunity to get something watches Replica extra from the life.When you are getting anything in discounted price, you will like to appreciate this golden chance and would want to have that thing as quickly as possible.and metal intertwined chain, well combines the exquisite Rolex Watches classic elements with Chinese element.Rolex Replicas Lagerfeld also introduced a number of different metaphors in his design, injecting traditional Chinese art and folk customs into the collection.Her golden hair, Burnout constitute an offer to our Handbags Replica final thankless child beauty.