Tuesday, February 27, 2018

#Chewyinfluencer It's All About The LOVE


When the HUMANS came back from the Natural Products Trade show last year they were RAVING about this new dog food they had stumbled upon - I and Love and You. It is a very well thought out, grain free and healthy food that the dogs got to try and they LOVE it.

At the time they had no CAT food at the stand so they did NOT bring anything for me. That was okay. I am not completely on-board with trying a lot of new things like THAT PUG. But I do like variety sometimes. As per usual, Chewy.com came to the rescue this MONTH, as it were. On the February newsletter there was included a 12 pack of CAT FOOD by I and Love and You. Well, one look and I was convinced I HAD to try it.



Here are the reasons why

  1. Three Flavors are included in the 12 can Variety Pack: Chicken, Fish, Turkey, all my favorites
  2. They are grain-free. A Grand Ol' Dame like myself does not need grain
  3. Real meats and no fillers for good dense proteins which are so important in a CAT diet
  4. The only additives, if you want to call them that, are natural vitamins and minerals to keep my coat shiny, my joints moving, and my MEOW gusty
          *see ingredient list below

I think those are wonderful reasons to TRY a food.

But does SAID food live up to the hype? That is what I wanted to test. So I had my HUMAN order the I and Love and You for me and in not quite 48 hours, it was sitting on my door step. I tried it that night for MY evening REPAST.

This is what I thought as I consumed the first portion (of Turkey) - YUM
This is what I thought as I consumed the next day's portion (of Cod) - YUM YUM
This is what I thought as I consumed the NEXT day's portion (of Chicken) - I am SO SO in LOVE!!!

Yes, this is a food I recommend to all my FELINE friends and family. It is that good. And I have been told I look a little brighter and have a somewhat quicker step since eating this food. So it really does live up to its hype. 

Chewy.com also has I and Love and You DRIED cat food and treats.

Lucky for you Chewy.com brought I and Love and You on board. Look them up. I think you will agree. And By The WAY, Chewy.com carries a full line of I and Love and You dog products.

*Ingredients

Chicken Lickin' Good Recipe: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Cranberries, Spinach, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Guar Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salmon Oil, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid. Oh My Cod! Recipe: Cod, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Fish Broth, Cranberries, Spinach, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Sweet Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid. Purrky Turkey Recipe: Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Broth, Cranberries, Spinach, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Sweet Potatoes, Guar Gum, Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salmon Oil, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid.

**We at A Bowl of Noodles received a 12 pack of the product for the purpose of trying it and developing an opinion about it. We are not paid for our opinions and we never accept money for our opinions.

1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

WE love that Chewy allows us to try new things!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel