Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Year of The Pug. . . Dog . . . Whatever Floats Your Dragon Boat!

Did you know PUGS are Chinese by origin? Yes, it is something I learned along the way. And my Mommy #1 was born in China so I feel very comfortable celebrating the Lunar New Year.

This year is especially SPECIAL because it is the Year of the DOG. Or, as I like to say it, Year of the Pug

If you have ever seen Chinese statues called Foo Dogs then you know they look a lot like a pug. In a Shih Tzu kind of way.

The year of the dog (and this is an EARTH DOG year) is characterized by a more grounded and stable year.

We can all use a little more comfort and stability, wouldn't you say?

Mommy #2 is making some Chinese-style food for dinner. She is a good cook so I am sure what ever she makes will be tasty. I doubt I will get much more than a snow pea or two. But since I love those. . .

So celebrate, eat well and HAPPY New Year! May the Year of the Guo Xu Bring you Health and Prosperity.

No comments: