Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ready for Prime Time

Oh I wish I were and Oscar Mayer wiener
That is what I truly like to be
Cuz if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
Everyone would be in love with me

I am READY! Ready for America's Got Talent, definitely. I was watching the finale show last night and came to the conclusion that I could beat any ONE of them! Really! What's that Michael Whassit's name got that I don't got - other than opposable thumbs and the ability to play GUITAR? 
HARRUMPH!
And that 10 year old little girl - Whoshe Evanco? Come on! I challenged HER to a sing off last night, as a matter of fact. Not in front of 10 million people, granted. But my mommys said I sang GREAT and possibly better than SHE did. 

So bring it on!!!!
I AM READY!

4 comments:

Simply Pug said...

WE ARE SO VOTING FOR YOU! PAWS UP FOR OUR FRIEND NOODLES!!
~Baby and Lucy

Corbin said...

You've got my vote!!!
-Corbin

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

We'll totally vote for you Noodles!!!!

~The Monster Crew

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Go Noodles!!!!