Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Phrasin'


I'm standin' here with nary a care
I thinkin' I might be goin' somewhere
It will be warm and not too hot
And maybe a tree or two at the spot
Oh a nice snow-cooled afternoon breeze
would really a sensitive pug girl please
I 'm sure all my FURiends already know
I'm talking about a place called Tahoe
The car is packed and looks ready to pop
We will not rest til we reach mountain top
Down the grade the blue expanse we'll spy
Crowned by peaks and deep blue sky

The next time you hear from me I will be cooling my paws lakeside. YAY!!!

19 comments:

Stewey said...

That sounds like a pawesome trip, Noodles!! Bring back some of that cool air for the rest of us - okay?
Have a good time!
Stewey

Payton said...

I'm so excited for you Noodles! Travel safe and have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Love,
Payton

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your awesome mountain-top adventures. Have a wonderful trip.
Licks,
Sabrina

Toyin O. said...

Have fun.

The Daily Pip said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

Your pal, Pip

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Noodles is going on VAY Kay Shun!!

Wheeeeee

Chicco said...

Have fun, my friend!
Have a nice weekend.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

House-O-Pugs said...

happy, relaxing, fun filled trip!

Uff-Da, Pugsly, Rufus, Angus

Minnie Moo said...

Oh Noodles, have fun and stay cool!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Yours Truly said...

Don't forget you bikini!
Love,
Marlene

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Noodles. Have a happy weekend too!

woos, Tessa

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Have fun!
love
tweedles

tubby3pug said...

Lovely poem--and what an exciting trip.

VJ said...

Enjoy Noodles..with this weather, time by the lake is needed. Oh and nice poem too :-)

Pug Slope said...

Have a great time on trip, Noodles! Make sure your moms take lots of photos! Love, Sid

Anakin Man said...

Miss Noodles,
What a beauTeeful poem and you enjoy your trip!

hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

pibble said...

Noodles! Take us with you...

Have a great time, and keep those paws cool!

Pup Fan said...

Always love your poems!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi noodles!
oh what a wonderful poem you wrote!
have a wonderful vacation!!!