Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tahoe Talk - Day Three (The Meadows)

I want to share my meadows with you


Lupine
Early in the morning when the sun is low
I take my walk around the meadow
The air is still fresh and new
Filled with colorful flowers and shimmery dew
If I am lucky and very quiet
A rabbit, squirrel, or chipmunk will appear
Dragonflies and butterflies flit by and disappear
Over yonder what do I spy?
A tiny gray lizard running by
My walk comes to a close as I near the cabin
I can't wait to explore the meadows again

Baby Blue Eyes




Western Azalea
Queen Anne's Lace

Mystery Plant


The Meadows looking toward Tallac Mountain

8 comments:

Payton said...

How pretty! You and the meadows! The view of the mountain is spectacular. Enjoy your trip, Noodles.
Love,
Payton

Corbin said...

Oh, Noodles... you're such a poet!
-Corbin

Anonymous said...

Wow Noodles that is just a pawsome site to behold. All the flowers are so pretty too.

woos, Tessa

Barbara said...

You in the meadow. What could be better?

Pug Slope said...

Wow, Noodles, it looks beautiful there. You sure have a large knowledge of flowers! -Love, Sid

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look like you are having quite an adventure Noodles..
Benny & Lily

Anakin Man said...

How beauTeeful Miss Noodles!!
You enjoy!!

Pretty pictures and words too!

hugs,
IzZY, TriXie and Anakin Man

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Looks beautiful!!!