Friday, July 8, 2011

Hog Heaven

I got me some MAIL
What could it BE?
It feels NICE and squishy
It could be a TREAT







OUT from the package
and DOWN to this space
What did I SEE?
It looks like a PIG face





Could this be the thing called a SNOOZLE
It smells so good it makes me WOOZLE
I claim this prize all MY OWN
Excuse me while I find it a HOME





And YES this is a peepee pad, but note it is CLEAN
I SIT here at special times, if you know what I mean
Today I used it to HIDE with my SNOOZLE
So no one can take it away from YOURS TROOZLE!!!













THANKS BELLATRIX - I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!

9 comments:

Payton said...

You are so lucky to win one of those Snoozles, Noodles! Have a great chew filled weekend.
Love,
Payton

MochiMachoMarshmallow said...

Ohhhh that looks good. I like to sit on a peepee pad too.

Mochi

Barbara said...

Does life get any better than a pigs nose on a pee-pee pad? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Yum-my! Enjoy your prize you lucky girl.
Licks,
Sabrina

Wilma said...

Ahhhh hahahahaha, noodles, you are a riot. Thanks for the smile, and enjoy your snoozle!

Two French Bulldogs said...

we thought you got my nose
Benny & Lily

Crabbie Chris said...

I'm so happy you got your Snoozle early! They are so yummy. Enjoy all that pig snout, hmm I think I need one of my own now.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

woos, Tessa

Anonymous said...

Riley says she thinks that pig snoozle looks really yummy!

(Now she wants me to go buy her one...oh Lord!!)

:-)

Elyse and Riley