Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tahoe Talk - Day Four (The Beach and Me)

Me, the beach and beautiful Lake Tahoe

I love the beach here at Tahoe Meadows. It is small, like me, and  pretty. I can chase the water as it runs toward me and away again. I can sit in the sand and enjoy the view. Best of all - I get lots of attention for being the cutest pug on the beach. Really, I draw quite a crowd whenever I go to the beach.


Uh, Mommy. I am not sure I like this

Swimming, I am not so sure about it. I mean, the water feels delicious and all. And I am actually quite good at it, if I do say so myself. But I have to admit I am a bit intimidated by it - by not having my feet touch solid ground. I swam some last year when we came to the lake, but this year Mommy wanted me extra safe so she got me a flotation device (life jacket). It is super cool and is a bright blue. I look so C-U-T-E in it as well.

We stayed at the beach for some time. It was warm and there was a nice breeze that kept it from being hot. I lazed in my shelter for a while and then near my Mommy's feet. It was very relaxing.




I ran beside Mommy #1's bike on the way back to the cabin. I am getting pretty good at it, if I do say so. It certainly gets me my exercise! Whew!!

Tomorrow Cousin M from Sparks is coming over to visit us. It will be so much fun to have her here. Then on Friday Auntie B will join us!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Look at you swimming!! I know it's scary at first, but you'll get used to it.

And YES, you look adorable in your lifevest!!

Payton said...

Oh, you do look super cute in that blue vest! I'm the same as you regarding swimming...quite nervous about it, so my mom is starting slow with a pool that I can touch the ground.
Love,
Payton

dw said...

Noodles, you look adorable in your floatie!! Swimming can be a little intimidating at first, but it'll grow on you!!

Anonymous said...

You looks like a great swimmer to me.

What fun swimmin and runnin and havin family all around.

woos, Tessa

Pug Slope said...

That beach looks so nice, Noodles. That floatie you have looks really cool and safe at the same time - you know I'm all about safety. I think the only way my parents would let me go full-on swimming is if I had one of those on. Enjoy the rest of your trip! -Love, Sid.

Yours Truly said...

Noodles,
It looks like you had a lovely day at the beach!

Love, Marlene

moPSY+MISIOber said...

Noodles you are too cute in this floatie :) Le Petit baigneur !! :)
but I love all the pictures, you have such a sweet face like BULECZKA (I think it's bun in english:) lots of hugz from us :) Gosia

Piggy said...

Noodles you are such a cute cute cute baby~~~~~~~