Monday, July 18, 2011




I TRIED it and I think it was GOOD, uh
But from all the SHOUTING, I don't think I SHOULDA
It tasted all GREEN and a little bit BITTER
I heard Mommy say it was a huge CATERPILLER
All I know is it TICKLED my tongue
And had the density of the dishwashing SPONGE
(Why yes, I DID take a nibble ONCE)
CHILL OUT Mom, you know I'm GOOD
I just like to be ADVENTUROUS with FOOD

7 comments:

Payton said...

Well, it must have been tasty with the way you are licking your chops! I don't get too adventurous with outdoor eatables (my mom thanks God for that!), but I always like to support others in their eating habits. Heehee!
Love,
Payton

Stewey said...

Oh my! Does that mean you'll soon have a butterfly in your tummy?
Stewey

pugtails.net said...

Oooooh! Did it wriggle and jiggle and tickle inside of you?
Licks,
Sabrina

Benny and Lily said...

a little cat a pillar won't hurt any buddy. Its not like it was dipped in chocolate
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter said...

Noodles I think that cat errrrrr pillers are best left to BIRDS.
YOU are Brave.

Tessa the Maltese said...

Oh yea bugs are tasty. I myself prefer moths.

woos, Tessa

Misiober said...

OMG what a brave boy :) I think caterpille is a little gross :) I had one once, in zinger from KFC bleeeeehhhh. Hope it leave you puggie body soon :) kisses Gosia