Thursday, July 14, 2011

It takes a lot to keep this kisser looking soft and sweet. I have adopted a nightly routine that I feel is best for maintaining puckerability - I use FOOD flavored lip balm.

It all started one evening when Mommy was getting ready for bed. The last thing she did was put some stuff on her lips. She said it was to keep her lips soft. Well of course, I KNEW that putting something to the LIPS meant FOOD!

So like any self-respecting PUG, I began to BEG. Not a little, either. I am a little embarrassed to say HOW outta control my begging became but suffice it to say - it was not my finest moment.

After a couple of episodes like that, Mommy began to put some on her fingers and then rubbed it on my lips. They felt WONDERFUL! They SMELLED fruity! They TASTED - a little weird . . . kinda waxy, kinda fruity BUT overall good!

So the next time Mommy went to the T store, she picked me up some lip balm of my own! This is what she found.

I am ONE LUCKY PUG!!!!

14 comments:

Payton said...

Noodles, lucky is an understatement! Wow! Maybe if we all beg our parents to the point of embarrassment, we can get some too!
Love,
Payton

Two French Bulldogs said...

Lily tried to eat moms lip stuff. It didn't work
Benny & Lily

Noodles said...

Benny - the key is to NOT eat the balm ;-)
I lick a little, though.
Love Noodles

Sabrina PugTails said...

You must have the softest, yummiest smelling lips around? I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a little jealous.
Licks,
Sabrina

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

Oooooh, I want a kiss from that pug!

Archie and Melissa said...

tee hee noodles!
you are one very lucky puggy!
your smile looks perfect in a heart!

Anonymous said...

Have you thought that you MIGHT have a little problem with this outta control beggin???? BOL

I gota say it did work but I could never get away with it.

woos, Tessa

Kitty+Coco said...

Chap stick is yummy!!! I pretty much attack kiss my mom after she puts her Burts Bees on every night. If I have had a bad day she puts some on me.
Coco snarked an empty tube out of the trash. Naughty.

Cheers to soft, non-chapped pug lips!

Kitty and Coco

Tiffy said...

I can't believe your mom bought you lip balm! I've never tried any but it looks delicious so I am going to search for some of Momma's next time she leaves the house. Shhhh. Don't tell her, okay?

Tiffy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Noodles, two words. Coconut oil. It's pug crack. And, it's good for you.
It comes in a big jar, looks like lard honestly, which is actually appealing to us. It melts on warm skin.
Seriously, try it.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Noodles you are one silly puggy!!!

Anakin Man said...

Hello Miss Noodles,
We think you look lovely as always.

IzZY & TriXie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Noodles..
I think you are the luckies pug ever,, to get your very own lip balm!
Gee,, I want some too
love
tweedles

Corbin said...

Holy Crow! You sure are one lucky pug! I just chew on my moms chapstick...
-Corbin