Friday, July 15, 2011
Oops! I Did It Again!
Oops! I did it again. I stole my Auntie B's SHOES and ran from her when she tried to get them back. I have a problem and because of this I have entered a program to help me overcome my addiction.In this program we learn the steps we must take in order to purge ourselves of our destructive HABITS.
These are the TEN STEPS of SHOE STEALERS ANONYMOUS:
I VOW that I
1) AM powerless over CHEWS, I mean SHOES — that my addiction has become unmanageable
2) Come to believe that Mommy's command is greater than ME and can restore ME to OBEDIENCE
3) MAKE a decision to turn MY will and MY LIFE over to the care of MOMMY's RULES
4) Make a PUGFUL moral inventory of MYSELF
5) Admit to Mommy, to MYSELF, and to MY OTHER HUMOM the exact nature of MY wrongs
6) AM entirely ready to have MOMMY remove all the CHEWS I have collected in my ROOM
7) Humbly ask MOMMY to GIVE IN to the power of my orbs and NOT punish me
8) MAKE a LIST of all persons whose CHEWS I have taken, and make amends to them all
9) Make LICKIES and SNUGGLES to such people wherever possible
10) Continue to take PUGSONAL inventory of my TOYS and only chew on those that are MINE
Signed Noodles The Pug