Friday, July 15, 2011

Oops! I Did It Again!



Oops! I did it again. I stole my Auntie B's SHOES and ran from her when she tried to get them back. I have a problem and because of this I have entered a program to help me overcome my addiction.In this program we learn the steps we must take in order to purge ourselves of our destructive HABITS.

These are the TEN STEPS of SHOE STEALERS ANONYMOUS:

I VOW that I

1)  AM powerless over CHEWS, I mean SHOES — that my addiction has become unmanageable
2) Come to believe that Mommy's command is greater than ME and can restore ME to OBEDIENCE
3) MAKE a decision to turn MY will and MY LIFE over to the care of MOMMY's RULES
4) Make a PUGFUL moral inventory of MYSELF
5) Admit to Mommy, to MYSELF, and to MY OTHER HUMOM the exact nature of MY wrongs
6) AM entirely ready to have MOMMY remove all the CHEWS I have collected in my ROOM
7) Humbly ask MOMMY to GIVE IN to the power of my orbs and NOT punish me
8) MAKE a LIST of all persons whose CHEWS I have taken, and make amends to them all
9) Make LICKIES and SNUGGLES to such people wherever possible
10) Continue to take PUGSONAL inventory of my TOYS and only chew on those that are MINE




Signed Noodles The Pug

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Good luck. I know it will be difficult.

Payton said...

We all have our vices, Noodles. Just lean on us for encouragement, we will be your support group.
Love,
Payton

Two French Bulldogs said...

Does this go for momma's slippers too?
Benny & Lily

Corbin said...

Hmmmm... something tells me you were bribed by noms to do this...
-Corbin

Noodles said...

@Corbin - ;-)

Sabrina PugTails said...

Them shoes, they are just too good to resist. Mum has finally relinquished one slipper for my slobbery, chewy needs. But only if I promised to leave all other slippers and socks alone. I still like to drag socks around the living room to lay on.
Good luck with your 10 step process and let us know how it works out for you.
Licks,
Sabrina

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I believe in you Noodles!

Wilma said...

Welcome Noodles,
Good luck working your program. Let me know when you are ready for a sponsor!

Paula from DE said...

You are just too cute in this picture!! Good luck with the program!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that Noodles we hope that you are able to get that shoe off you back!

woos, Tessa

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

You're cute when you're naughty, Noodles. ;) Just sayin'.