Tuesday, November 21, 2017

BUUUUUURRRRRPPPPP!!!! My Inner Wolf Speaks Out #chewyinfluencer

Non-wolf


I am a Pug Princess. . . I am a Pug Princess. . . I AM A PUG PRINCESS and princesses do not BELCH! But I did. What is this all about?

Well it all started when I went on a Chewy.com fueled quest to discover my INNER WOLF. Oh, you've all see the advertising for Blue Buffalo Wilderness, haven't you? The one that equates a dog with a wolf and how eating Blue Buffalo Wilderness will bring out your DOG'S inner WOLF? I was obsessed with those ads. I wanted to find MY inner WOLF!

Wolf

Well wouldn't you know it? This shows up on the Influencer Newsletter for November: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Trays Variety Pack with Duck & Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz

Look at all that GOODNESS

THAT DID IT!!! It's called a WOLF PACK! I HAD to try it!

There are 12 little bowls of food (BLUE calls them TRAYS but I think that is exaggerating a bit. When I think of a TRAY I think if 12 x 12 inches of food space). But, no. These little 3.5 oz cups are called TRAYS. There are two kinds of food in the WOLF PACK - Chicken and Duck. Right off the top, let me tell you, this stuff is GOOD. I mean do tricks and act like a heathen GOOD. And I got it for DINNER! I got it as a topper! I was eating like a WOLF!!!! Oh Mommy, I said. This is the BEST FOOD ever!
This is a tray????

Well, Noodles, she said. It really has some of the finest natural ingredients -

Chicken
: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Duck: Duck, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Salt, Cassia Gum, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

I know, I agreed! And it is so full of protein and devoid of grains that I feel so energetic and . . . what's the word. . . BUUUURRRRPPPPP!

Yes, you read that right. I belched. Loudly. For LONNNGGG seconds. And it was smelly. Maybe I ate too fast, I proffered? But it kept happening. Every day - several times a day. My INNER WOLF was TALKING a little too LOUD. As much as I like the food, it does not really like me; and so the rest of the WOLF PACK is going to our neighborhood Humane Society to feed those unlucky enough to not have forever homes yet.

But I so liked the food. Maybe if you are NOT A PUG or are a PUG with an ironclad constitution, then this is the food for you. Just not for Noodles the Pug. I am a Pug Princess, after all.

Or am I????
Inner Wolf Noodles

** I received free of charge ONE WOLF PACK for the purpose of trying the product and developing an opinion about it. I am not paid for my opinion nor does anyone put Noodles in a corner. . . UH, I mean does anyone tell me what to write. All opinions in this blog belong to me, the Pug Princess.

2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

That is too bad Noodles. We got that too but mom just puts a spoon full as a topper and has not noticed any burps.
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Anonymous said...

Maybe belching is just howling from the gut. We're sorry you had to give up something you like so much.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman