Monday, November 6, 2017

Wish She'd MISSED the Target


Usually I like Target, the store. But NOT after Halloween. It is a DANGER ZONE of epic proportions - not just because of the sale decor. . .or the candy that's discounted. . .

No. . . more for this reason -

 HALLOWEEN costume discounts. Mommy CANNOT help herself when things go down to 70% off. She cannot. Luckily the more laborious costumes were only available in LARGE. But she managed to fine these costume HARNESSES. She spent $3 each.





Admittedly I AM an ANGEL most of the time.










But Molly was NOT happy about the big purple spider on her back. You can tell by her posture.

The spider eventually made its way onto Sunshine the Cat's shoulders but she THREATENED me with bodily harm if I dared to take a photo of her in it. So you will have to use your imagination.


This is Molly BEGGING for the spider to come off her back. She thought she would get a treat for wearing it and when one was not forthcoming, she got very snippy. You can tell she is saying something close to an HBO word here.

I am a lot cooler than she is. I do not mind wearing wings at all. And these ANGEL wings were very comfortable and kind of cute.


I wore them for a long time before Mommy figured I had been tortured enough.

TARGET - please for the love of DOG, stop putting your awesome costumes down to 70%. Think of us victims. 

That is all.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Dearest Noodles, your face in that furst photo is just soooooooo adorable!!!
Yep, you are an Angel, with or without wings
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS I'm wiv Molly on the spider thingy, I really do not like spiders...they had teefs you nose!!!!