Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Freak ME OUT!!!




Normally, I am pretty cool with all of the things the HUMANS put me through. That is my motto

Just Go With The Flow

But I gotta tell ya, sometimes it is so difficult. I mean. . . doesn't this HEAD kind of freak you out? It was NOT my favorite mask this past Halloween.

Human: Woof Woof!


Me: What are YOU doing?
Human: I'ma PUG.
Me: No, I really do NOT think you are a FELLOW pug



Human: But I look just LIKE you!
Me: Um. . . No you don't. You are freakishly large.



Human: But I mean facewise. I look just LIKE you.
Me: Not really. I am wayyyyyyyyyyyy cuter.




Me: Get me outta here before I go full on POODLE on you (I apologize to all my poodle and 'oodle furiends. But you gotta admit, you got freaking out down pat).


5 comments:

Robin + Christmas said...

OMD if that were me I'd feel like I'm being mocked, but they say imitation is a form of flattery! My mom has the same mask but of Grumpy Cat, BOL

The Daily Pip said...

Awe, that's a pretty big pug head. Hope you have recovered from the shock.

Julie said...

Scary stuffs going on over there Noodles!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
PeeS Did I mention you ARE beautiful?

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

That is pretty freaky!

Idaho PugRanch said...

That would freak us out!
hugs
Hazel & Mabel