Friday, November 17, 2017

Watching Life Unfold From My Favorite Spot


We all have a favorite spot at home - don't we? I am no exception. I try to ALWAYS be in my favorite spot but sometimes it is not possible/ WHY? Because my favorite spot in the whole wide world is my MOMMY'S lap. I am talking Mommy #2 because she is older and her lap is cushier. Sorry Mommy #1. And Mommy #2 is home more now that Mommy #1 is away at university.

What is it about a LAP that is so inviting? The warmth? Yes, most likely. The perspective? Probably. I think most of all it is a safe place - a place I can feel cared for and loved.

I watch TV from Mommy's lap. I observe what is happening outside the window from Mommy's lap. I listen to conversations from the Aunts on Mommy's lap.

I watch LIFE unfold from Mommy's lap.

It is my favorite place in the world.

4 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

I agree completely. There's NO place like Momma's lap! I am definitely a lapdog.

Idaho PugRanch said...

I like to snuggle up close but not on laps! if mom & dad are busy my favorite spot is the back of the couch to watch out the window. If dad is in his recliner - I get in the chair right beside him. But when mom gets her bathrobe to get cozy in the evening, I leave dad and snuggle with mom
hugs
Mabel

Anonymous said...

Ditto!

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Perfect place to watch the world.