Thursday, November 30, 2017

Another Time


I know you are all familiar with my FAVORITE bed, my Star Trek one. Mommy bought it from PITK (Pugs in the Kitchen) and it is the best. But I am not here to talk about the quality and value this bed represents. Nor about the delicious treats PITK sells. THAT is a post for another time (see sidebar for a link to their store).

Another time. . .  not so long ago at ANOTHER TIME, I wrote a review for Chewy.com about something Sunshine was testing - a Cat Condo by Frisco. I don't know if you DOG PEOPLE are aware of Frisco cat furniture, but it is high quality stuff and this Cat Condo is no exception. It is really nice furniture and THAT SPOILED CAT is very lucky to have one.

It was great, for a TIME. Sunshine spent all of her day in or on the condo and FINALLY, my beds were my own. I could pick and choose, as long as I stayed clear of Molly's new RED BED.

This is Molly muscling me OUT of her red bed


But that was ANOTHER TIME. All bets are off the table now, my FURiends. It seems that wherever Sunshine the Cat wants to sleep, she WILL sleep. And, as a rule, it is somewhere I WANT to sleep.
Which means - MY STAR TREK BED!!!!



I just went outside for a moment to do my bidness and THIS is what I come back into. I am at a loss. Oh, she still uses the Condo (which, I might add, is located NEXT to the heater vent thus HOGGING all of the heat) which is someplace I cannot fit. But when one is least suspecting, she creeps in and PLOPS herself upon any cushion she WANTS.

I don't ask for much . . . just a return of my TREKKIE spot.

Beam me up, Scottie. There must be ANOTHER TIME where she cannot steal my bed.

4 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

That's not fair at all! Sunshine's getting on Santa's naughty list!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sunshine is being a bit of a dark cloud we say.

Morrie Major said...

Oh no :(
That's not fair at all - I really hope that Sunshine learns that the Trekkie bed is YOURS.
Sometimes my papa gets confused and thinks the best spot on the couch is his, and I have to educate him and remind him that that's actually MY spot..
I know how you feel -
Lots of licks, your new friend Morrie!

Pug Slope said...

Uh oh! Maybe you need to get your 'rents to order a few more of those Trekkie beds...y'know, a few of them for each of you. He he.

-Love,
Sid.