Thursday, November 2, 2017

Uh. . . Thank You, Sorta?


Noodles here on this chilly pre-rain morning in NorCal. Yes, the rainy season is supposed to start a little early here with THREE storms tracking in. Normally we get maybe 1-2 days of rain in November, but really February is our rainy month. IF we get rain, that is. I'm ready. I have my warm antler hat pictured above and I have a super cool rain coat. So IF I wanna brave the rain, I can.

That is all beside the point, though. I am here to discuss Chewy.com - who I LOVE. I know a lot of you are Chewy Influencers and you TOTALLY know what I am talking about. But I am gonna first talk about my intro to Chewy.com.

It all started when Mommy was looking for Yak Chews for me. As I was a teething puppy, I chewed EVERYTHING. My Mommys were going mad trying to find something to ease my itchy gums. A FURiend (Bellatrix, for you oldtimers) introduced me to Yak Chews and a love affair was born. But FINDING them was not easy. None of the pet food stores carried them and there were few online options then. Mommy STUMBLED upon this online supply spot called Mr. Chewy. They didn't have the Yak Chews (she ended up on Amazon) but they had Bully Sticks and she tried those. They worked very well and were reasonably priced. She bought them and that was that. She was so impressed with the ease of using the site and of the reasonable prices. She made a (forgotten) mental note to revisit them some time down the road.

She forgot.

Fast forward a year or so forward and Mommy gets an email from someone named Andrew at Mr. Chewy. Ah ha! It triggered that mental note and Mommy immediately went back to the website to check it out. It had grown and she was so impressed with the great variety of food they carried online. So she responded to Mr. Andrew and that is how she became an Influencer. BUT THE POINT of my story is - she was a customer FIRST. Mr. Chewy eventually became Chewy.com.

A couple of times something she bought for me didn't turn out to be so good and KNOW WHAT? Chewy.com Customer Service always treated her with the utmost courtesy and care. The problem was always solved right away. And they never asked her to spend money to send the item back. Instead, they asked her to donate the item to a local shelter or rescue. How great is that?

I am ALL ABOUT Chewy.com.

Then, the other day, this happened. . . a package arrived that WAS NOT ordered. Mommy showed us and we started running around acting like idiots. Yay! Something from CHEWY.COM.

Then she opened it and THIS was inside


None of those treats are for PUPS or KITTIES!!!! None. I could not believe it. I mean, I was happy for Mommy #2 (who is on a d-i-e-t and cannot eat them), but you know me. . .

I am ALL about the treats

So, uh, Thanks?

I still love you Chewy.com.

Next time the TREATS are for me.

2 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Yep! Chewy is the best. Our peeps got one of those boxes too. We have never known a company that treats their customers so well and it makes it easy to want to shop with them. We hope that never changes
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Noodles said...

I so totally agree with you Hazel and Mabel
Love Noodles