Friday, October 4, 2019

Building Blocks for My Halloween Costume

Mommy! These are TWISTED! Maybe you put them on too
FAST?

I take my costume making very very SERIOUSLY. That is why I do NOT wear the same thing year after year after year. I CUSTOMIZE them every year. This year I decided to use one of my FAVORITE accessories ever - Power Paws by Woodrow Wear.

This post is NOT a review nor am I paid to write it. In a way it's an endorsement because I LOVE MY POWER PAWS. So this year my SOCKS are what I am building my costume on. It is a small touch that I think makes my costume uniquely MINE. If you don't know much about POWER PAWS, there is a link above and in my sidebar to their website. I also did a review of them a couple of years ago but it is so far down the list I cannot find it. I have worn them for years. Originally we got them for Molly because when her FOOT FUR gets too long she falls on the stairs. These are TRACTION socks so Mommy thought they would help her. AND THEY DO. They are traction socks, sure. And they are also good for SNOW socks, I know.

I like them because they are so stylish.

I have so many now here is an example of the variety available (and I have all of these . . . I mean MOLLY and I have all of these)




So you can see there are enough styles and colors that I can do almost ANYTHING like . . .

Imagine this with green socks



With Pink Socks?

Or something really WACKY like'

With my Halloween Socks

I am getting so inspired now. . .




1 comment:

World of Animals, Inc said...

We know that you are going to look amazing in your Halloween costume. Starting with the socks which we love in the photo. We can't wait to see when you are all ready to be this year. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals