Friday, October 18, 2019

Friday is MY Day to FLASH Back


Happy Friday
I decided to take a walk down memory lane today and post a photo of me at 2 years old. Wasn't I stunning? So adorable. I was also a little heavier than I am today. I began to concentrate on keeping my weight down not long after this. Of course, in my APRON you cannot really tell how TUBBY I actually was.

This photo was taken when Mommy and I were testing TREAT recipes for PUGLET'S treat book. It was so much fun to work out what to put in my treats and then TO TEST THEM. Then when Puglet's awesome Mommy compiled them into an e-book, well . . . We still have it to this day.


Here is a photo of me and Molly when she was just a little puppy! She was about 4 months old when Aunt B adopted her. We are both so young in this picture as I am only 3 years old.



We used to go to the park a lot back then. My Mommy #1 was still a little girl and Cousin C was a toddler. It was so much fun. But then again, playgrounds always are when you are a youngun. Mommy #2 thinks about taking us to the park but she just doesn't. Life got so much busier when the kids grew up and their activities were so time consuming.

But once in a while we do walk that way. Sometimes we sit and chat.




Here is ME and Molly in my SNOOPY BED (I no longer have it. Mommy said it was gross). She looks big in this picture - but she is HALF MY SIZE weight-wise but a little taller than me. She really needs ME to be with her because she has anxiety. I am fine when I am not with her because. . . well I don't. BUT it is totally fine with me to be her EMOTIONAL SUPPORT pup because it makes me feel good to help. In this photo, I am 6 and Molly is 3.



And finally, this is me participating in my very FIRST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH (OCTOBER). I was about 1 here. Don't I look very very cute in pink?

Thanks for joining me on my stroll down memory lane. Have a good weekend everyPUGGY!




No comments: