Thursday, October 24, 2019

Halloween Countdown




We took this photo at PetsMart way way back when. The flying pig costume was one of the first Mommy made for me. It was good but too big - especially the hood with nose. It flopped down over my head and I couldn't see where I was going. You see, PUGS have very small heads despite having rather large necks. So hoods are hard to fit.

Mommy also made Molly's cap which does not really stay on her head either. WHY? Because she has a pin head. That's really all. Her head is as small as Sunshine's.

Mom also made these TUTUs for us that year and it looked really great on me.



Sunshine chose to wear it like this.


1 comment:

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are not having a Halloween party this year so mom is saving her costume idea for next year
hugs
Mabel & Hilda