Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Going PINK



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and therefore ALL month my BLOG will be PINK. Occasionally I may even discuss Breast Cancer and how it affects us all. I really think this is something everyone should be interested in and supportive of even if it has not affected you. But statistically speaking, at one time or another - it will. And it happens to MEN and WOMEN. Therefore it is a HUMAN CAUSE and deserves our full attention. Knowledge is power.

And, I realize a lot of vendors are hopping on the PINK bandwagon and producing pink products with Cancer Awareness ribbons. It is not all about fashion, though. Make sure you are buying from a company that is contributing to cancer research and/or programs to help those with cancer.

That's my soapbox for today.

For the rest of Today I choose to BASK in my pinkness.

1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

It is an important thing to be aware of. My adopted grandmother (best way to describe our relationship) is a 2 time survivor.