Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I'm BAAAAAAA-ACK!


Hello. I am back from the DOGTER's and feeling pretty good. I was a little woozy at first so I took a POWER NAP. Then I woke up and was so HUNGRY! I had not eaten in DAYS, I tell ya (in truth, it was 24 hours)! I woke from my nap and realized that I was sincerely HUNGRY! So I did what any self respecting PUG would do - I whined and begged like the DICKENS.

But NO ONE gave in until the magical hour the DOGTER had told them to feed me. It was AN ETERNITY (it was 30 mins). And when it finally was time to eat, I got this much food


I TOLD the humans it was NOT enough food but they didn't believe me and so this is all I got. Surprisingly, I was not hungry after finishing it so I didn't pursue the point any further. In fact, I lay down and went back to my napping. I pretty much did this for the rest of the night.

This morning, other than a little sensitivity in my throat from the breathing tube, I felt GOOD TO GO. My mouth feels great despite losing 2 teeth. My paws feel great despite the extreme pawdicure. And I just feel good all over - I wasn't sick anyhow. And Mommy says she is SURE if I would show her my teeth that they would look great. But NO ONE sees my teeth - not even the Dogter, unless he catches me unawares.


No comments: