Thursday, October 3, 2019

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go . . .



Hi FURiends. Happy Thursday. This has been a FAST week, don't you think. I swear it was just Monday and here we are in the waning days of the week. I think part of that perceived speed is really just the feel of shorter days. It's dark at MY normal wake up time and it is DARK at dinner time. Those are my daily bench marks. I plan everything around them.

As you can see from this AWFUL photo, thanks Mommy, I am struggling to stay awake today. I got to bed early enough. I am just tired. Tired and . . . chilled. Therefore my cuddling with Mommy have been more often and much LONGER. Clearly it is not just me who is struggling.

I want to let you in on a little secret - I am ALREADY planning my Halloween costume. I am going to SHARE my selection process now and then through the MONTH until we reach that magical of magical days - HALLOWEEN.

I like dress-up therefore I loves loves loves Halloween. As a refresher, here are some of my past favorites








1 comment:

Matilda the Boxer said...

Momma is plotting my Howl-o-ween costume too! I haven't decided what I want, so I'm letting her narrow things down.