Monday, October 7, 2019

Hi From Molly


Hi. It's me, Molly. I am taking over Noodles' blog today because she is at the DOGTER. No, nothing is wrong with her. She is getting her teeth cleaned and paw nails trimmed really low. She should be home by this afternoon. It's important that we pups get dentals at least every couple of years (and teeth checked more often than that). Just like HUMANS, heart health is related to teeth health. It's like getting two for ONE!

I want to say THANK YOU all for the outpouring of good wishes during my recent health crisis. I appreciate it so very much. I am back to my normal self and I have a lot more energy than I have had for MONTHS! Who knew? Not me. I only knew I didn't feel better. The DOGTER said he had never seen so many stones in a little doggy tummy before. Especially one who regularly went for check-ups and such. Now we just need to make sure it does not happen again. As such, I am on a very strict diet now for urinary issues. It tastes okay so I guess I can do it. I still get an occasional treat - but as you know, despite the abundance of treats in this house, we don't get more than 1-2 SMALL treats a day.

Like Noodles, I am currently working on my Halloween costume. It is so difficult. I like this one my Auntie M bought for me BUT it is too small. Fits Sunshine, though. She hated it but it fit.



MAYBE Mommy can find another IN MY SIZE. But if she can't, I can always raid Noodles' costume closet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly, it was fun to here from you! You would have been a funny skeleton, but I’m sure you will find a good costume!
Hope Noodles recovers from her operation quickly, since we all love her, too.

Matilda the Boxer said...

We're glad you're feeling better! I can't wait to see what costumes you grrls come up with!