Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ironing Out the Wrinkles

So the other night I happened to see myself in the mirror for the first time since I was a wee one.
I wanna know - where did all these WRINKLES come from? I am shocked by the sheer numbers on my FACE alone. And I have been told there are more on my BUTT!!!
I don't understand because I eat well . . . I stay out of intense sunlight most of the time . . . I use moisturizing puppy shampoo . . .
So Whattha?
It must be genetics.
Does anyone know a good plastic surgeon? Or maybe a Botox clinic.
OMP! There are so MANY!!!!!

6 comments:

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Noodles girl I had a face lift a few years ago...I had the Doc remove one of the biggest wrinkles on my face. I am told I still looks young. Hardly left a scar too. Need a number? Oh and if you find a butt wrinkle doctor let me knows k.

Hugs,
Sequoia

Two French Bulldogs said...

But you are so adorable. We say our wrinkles are muscle. Hysterical!
Benny & Lily

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

We think your wrinkles just add to your cuteness - without them you would just be another dog!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Chrissi said...

Hey Noodles, I've got the same "problem". But I think the other dogs and humans love us for the wrinkles. So, please, stay away from Botox.

All the best
Mathilde

Minnie Moo said...

I got worried at first when I saw the title of this blog, don't iron out your beautiful wrinkles! But I have heard that botox can do wonders :)

And a butt wrinkle? I think we need a picture...

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Swimtaxi said...

You are a cutie with and/or without wrinkles.