I don't want to alarm you BUT something, not the USUAL, is at the door! I am not sure I should open it. It looks all big and BULKY!
Looks like ANOTHER CHEWY.COM 30 day Challenge has found it's way to Casa de Noodles. And I am so excited about it. Generally speaking, I have the best time learning about new (or new to me) products. This time it is all about ME and what I like to eat. Molly has another food she is trying (the usual 2 week trial) and will talk about it next week. Sunshine is ALSO reviewing a new food and she too will be ready to OPINIONIZE the following week.
But for ME here is the TALE. I will be trying 30 days of Honest Kitchen GRAIN-FREE CHICKEN RECIPE.
Some of the things I am looking for which are characteristic of a RAW diet are:
- Improved intestinal efficiency - which means less belching
- Improved FUR - a shinier coat is always a good thing
- Healthier skin - less itchies as we move into the drier FALL and WINTER seasons
- Cleaner TEETH - for puggies who struggle to KEEP their teeth clean and healthy, this is a plus
- Higher energy levels - yeah, right! Not counting on that one
- Smaller POOPS - I know it will make SOMEONE happy but I pugsonally don't care
Mommy has decided to use HK Chicken Recipe as more of a topper with perhaps an occasional meal. We will see. I expect if it is used as a topper then the benefits would be less. So as of SEPTEMBER 15 2018 I will be eating Honest Kitchen Grain-free Chicken Recipe and we will SEE who has the UPPER PAW come October.
I cannot wait. . .