Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DISNEY DREAM Wrap


. . .  "But Mommy," I cried. "I DON'T want to be stuck in a kennel even if it IS DISNEY!"
Mommy totally sympathized with me " I didn't think THIS is what they meant when they told me Disneyland was totally pet friendly. I think I have a plan, though," she said quietly.

It was later in the day, during the PARADE that Mommy came back to get me. "Shhhhhhh," she said "And follow me." It was easy to be quiet because during the PARADE the air is filled with music and cheering. Plus every CAST MEMBER was busy making sure the PARADE went off without incident.

Out the BACKDOOR we went, quietly so as not to disturb ANYdog. Next thing I knew WE WERE IN THE PARK BEHIND THE SCENES. And there, waiting, was the ol' mouse himself M-I-C-K-E-Y!!!!! Mommy had told him how disappointed I was to be stuck in the KENNEL and asked if he could say HELLO to me just to cheer me up. But MICKEY being MICKEY, he decided to make my day something I would never forget - a TOUR of the park AND my own PUGsonal guide HIM!!!!!

















As you can tell from the pictures, I did EVERYTHING there was to do and had so much fun!!!
The day turned out so marvelous and I could hardly believe my buggy PUGGY eyes. And the TREATS!!!! Popcorn! Mickey Mouse shaped ice creams! Churros!!! And the BEST SNACK OF ALL -

 . . . . . . Noodles, oh Noodles . . . It is time to wake up SLEEPYHEAD! Noodles!!! That must be SOME DREAM if you don't want to get up and EAT!

11 comments:

Kitty+Coco said...

NO!! I didn't want it to be a dream....You had me at churros.

Kitty+Coco

Payton said...

Aww, sleepy Noodles is super cute. Too bad it was just a dream! I really want a turkey leg now...yum.
Love,
Payton

Corbin said...

Oh, Noodles! That COULDN'T have been a dream!
-Corbin

Mia said...

What a wonderful dream!! One of these days, we'll make it come true! We'll road trip to Disney and demand that they make a day just for us dogs!!!

~hugs~

Mia

Anonymous said...

A Dream????? Are you kiddin me? That is so unfair!

I say we march on DisneyLand and demand to have a PUP Day!

woos, Tessa

Chicco said...

What a wonderful dream, Noodles!
Have a nice week.
Woof, woof,

Chicco

Crabbie Chris said...

so my mom is drooling right now...she is such a Disneyland freak. She said I won't be able to ever go, because Disneyland is all about her and not me. Whatever! I'll get the low down from ya Sunday...I think my mom is going to talk your moms ear off and get all the deets

Pug Slope said...

Noodles - I was worried you were going to be stuck in that kennel while your mommies went and had the time of their lives. I'm glad to hear you actually got to do everything you wanted there. Too bad it was a dream...but what's nice about a dream is that you can go back to Disneyland again tonight when you go to sleep. And please chow down a few more turkey legs for me! -Love, Sid.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Are you SURE it was only a Dream??
It seemed SOOOO real to ME.

Scott said...

Noodles,

I am one of the newer pugs here and still trying to find my way but am totally enjoying all your adventures.

By the way if you happen to bump into Steven Spielberg out there in California please tell tell him I am ready for my audition for the E.T. sequel.

Come check my photo out and see if I have a shot at the part.

The Misadventures of Riggs the Pug
http://riggsthepug.blogspot.com

Take Care,
Riggs

Suzy said...

We went to Disneyland a month ago and it totally rocked! Who knew that we could've brought our pug? :p

I love you in the Chip N Dale hat xoxo