Friday, September 2, 2011

Mighty Hunter

Today I feel like a mighty hunter. See how well I am camouflaged. I totally blend into the meadow grasses and the wildflowers.Look! Look there in the middle of the rock. If you look really hard you MIGHT see me there.

I am like a lion. Stalking, stealthily moving through the tall grass. Strong and proud.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Be afraid . . . be VERY afraid.

Slowly I creep up on my prey . . . quiet as a mouse, nary a sound but the rustle of the grass. . . Shhhhhhhhh!

Suddenly I leap up and run at full speed! I move so fast I am a blur - running, straight on as an arrow leaving the bowstrings. THWANG! Once last burst of speed and I pounce as I meet my latest victim . . .

It never saw me coming!

12 comments:

Payton said...

It's a good thing you told us where to find you because you are a stealthy pug! I should learn to be like that, but with my food (I mean prey) I just bark so much that it hears me coming a mile away. Have a great weekend, Noodles!
Love,
Payton

MochiMachoMarshmallow said...

Noodles... You moved so fast you're invisible.

Mochi

Barbara said...

Well, I couldn't see you at all in the first picture, and barely in the second. You must be super stealthy!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

WOW! That was very very impressive!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Pug Slope said...

Noodles, have you been taking ninja lessons?! -Love, Sid.

Anonymous said...

Wow you is one FAST Pug!!!

woos, Tessa

Suki said...

Hi Noodles,

I'm impressed too. You are warp speed fast.

Hugs,
Suki

Two French Bulldogs said...

you are faster than the speed of light. We don't evensee you in the first picture
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You are soooooo fast Noodles,, that you are almost invisable!
Just a blurrr,,, did we see you,, or did we not?
love
tweedles

Kipper said...

This looks like something straight out of National Geographic!

~Kipper

Archie and Melissa said...

hi noodles!

oh you are a noble hunter for sure!

what a great post!

Yours Truly said...

Noodles?! Noodles?! Where are you?! I can't see you!

Love, Marlene