Monday, January 16, 2012

Uh-Uh

Mommy you have used this pic 100000000000000 times. If you stayed home with me you could have taken a NEW one!

Mommy #2 went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium without me. She said it was so fantastic and she loved all of the different sections so much. Plus it was perfect weather - sunny and warm but with a sweet breeze. She went with Auntie B. I am so shocked they went without me, though, so I made sure I made Mommy PAY FOR IT when she got home. Oh, nothing too bad, just a little Stink Butting, Glasses Snotting (Mommy #2 wears glasses), and WORLD-CLASS farting. I wanted her to know EXACTLY how I felt being left behind.

Mommy tried to defend herself by saying she THOUGHT of me a lot. Especially when she saw this.

Photo by Auntie B





She said it looked like my BELLY after dinner.

Not too happy about HER behavior lately.

9 comments:

Buddy said...

hehehehee you go noodles!!!!

Chfnman said...

Noodles, I believe you are behaving exactly as you should. Why should you be left behind ever!

Gampy

Minnie and Mack said...

Perfectly fine and acceptable pug behavior!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I expect at least that if we Scarlet leave at home, not to mention getting yelled at or being flat out ignored. Or both.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

MochiMachoMarshmallow said...

No treats for being left behind? No gifts brought for Noodles at the aquarium? Your mommy got off lightly.

M'3

Frank The Tank said...

I agree with you Noodles, you should not be left home alone, you should have gone to the aquarium too, think of all those new smells, the smell of the fish and foodables! My Mum tries her best to take me everywhere with her, we are kind of joined at the hip! Ha,Ha! I love the farty butt revenge! Wa,ha,ha! (thats my evil Pug laugh) love, licks and Pug hugs from Frank x x x x x x x

Payton said...

Noodles, you are a master! The stink butt and farts get 'em every time! If I were you I'd also execute plan B after that jelly fish comment!
Love,
Payton

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't believe she left you home. She has a lot of nerve
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Heck Noodles, I thinks you let them off easy!

woos, Tessa