Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mood Ring

JUST FOR FUN . . . . . . .

What is my MOOD?
Draw a line to the picture that best matches the QUOTE.
OR leave a comment with what you think best matches.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
                                                                              
A.


               1. The I DON'T want to sleep in this spot "SNORE"



B.

                2.The I DON'T know what you mean "STARE"





C.



                3. The I DON'T want to be touched "SNORE GROWL"




D.


                4.The I DON'T like that "STICK EYE
E.


                5.The I DON'T think this is the right spot "WHEEZE"




F.


                6.The I DON'T care what you think "SMILE"   

11 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

E. I see a treat down there ~ if I stare long enough, maybe it will levitate up to me! Fly, treat, fly!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Pug Slope said...

OK, I'll have a go:

1:F, 2:A, 3:D, 4:C, 5:E, 6:B.

Did I win?! ;)

I love that first photo - what a GLARE!

-Love,
Sid.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think a/3 b/1 c/2 d/4 e/5 and f/6

Hey do you know that you have the double the trouble word varification words on here? Some of these are SOOOOOO hard to do and take a lot of time. I'm just sayin

tubby3pug said...

I say 1 F 2 A 3 C 4 A 5 D 6 B

They are all super cute

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Noodles... I was pretty SURE you did NOT know that they were there. I actually am set up to FOLLOW my OWN Blog... That is the ONLY way that one can see Exactly what Others see. Somebuddy taught me that little trick about 87 years ago (or so). I am glad that you were not upset with me for bringing it to your attention. It wasn't a complaint.. just an observation and a F.Y.I. Heads Up. hehehe..

Kippy Marrie said...

Noodles amigo querido....
Ótima Páscoa.
Muita alegria e diversão para voce e sua família.
E chocolates de doguinho para gente também... Merecemos. Rsrsrs.
Fiquem com o Papai do Céu.
Aus 1000 e Beijos 1000 das amiguinhas com carinho ....

KIPPY & LILLY

Two French Bulldogs said...

1 F 2 A 3 C
4 A 5 D 6 B
Benny & Lily

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Noodlles- here is my guess
1 F, 2 D, 3C, 4 A, 5 E, 6 B
love
tweedles

Reuben said...

Wow, this a good idea! I comes over here from PBU and I goes to play your game right now!

Reuben said...

1-C. 6-B. 2-A. 3-F. 4-D. 5-E. How I did?

Frank The Tank said...

Soooooo much fun Noodles!!!

I say:
4A , 2D , 1C , 3F , 5E and 6B

Love, Licks, Hugs and Tummy Rubs from your Friend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx