Monday, September 10, 2012

Prince and Princess SILLY BUS








































Now Class-to-Be

I want you to listen closely to what I am about to say.

Attention. . .

Here is the SILLY BUS for my class -
ADVANCED Prince and Princess TRAINING.

In my class, you will learn the following SKILLS


  • Acknowledgement of minions
  • Walking in the Room
  • Greeting everyone
  • The Circuit
  • Maintaining Grace
  • Exiting in an ELEGANT manner

No materials are required for this class - other than supreme bearing and a natural grace.

See you BRIGHT and EARLY on SCHOOL day Sept 12!!!!

10 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Oh, Payton would have loved to be a guest lecturer at this class!
Love,
Christy

stellaroselong said...

Did I sign up...???? Mom says yes, but I thinks no.....stella rose

Anonymous said...

Adorable! ;)

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Are you gonna give GRADES???? Beclaws after reading your Silly Bus... I am afraid that ERNIE is gonna get an F. and I don't mean F. fur FRANKIE EITHER. I mean like ZERO
I think he is gonna end up being more like that Prince that was in Lost Wages a couple weeks ago.

Two French Bulldogs said...

This sure sounds like we want to pawticipate. But no homework
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Have a terrific Tuesday see you tomorrow.
Best wishes Molly

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

We want to be in your classs. Please sigh us up!!

Mona & Weenie

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Please sign us up too- the Dachsies With Moxie!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Sign me up, and my sissy Cinderella too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Noodles,I need to lean this stuff, some of it for Bites, he is no Prince!!!!

We are signing up

Your Furends
Susie & Bites