Thursday, October 4, 2012

Plan Change

So I was gonna write about OCTOBER being Breast Cancer AWARENESS Month - but something has come up and I really feel I need to address this matter RIGHT NOW

I can't believe I didn't know this


Yes, it is true. I JUST found out that TODAY is National Taco Day. Why - who the heck cares! We are talking TACOS.

Have you ever had one?   It is compact deliciousness all wrapped in a crunchy corn shell. My MUZZLE is MOIST just thinking about it.

Because my Mommys are VEGETARIAN, they have tacos with beans, tofu, extra veggies and occasionally PRETEND meat seasoned with taco seasonings. Of course, they share a little with me.

Oh, and I DO NOT like the soft variety (although if truth be told, I will eat it. . . I eat anything. . .almost . . . mostly. . . try me. . .) - no, I prefer the golden crunchy taco shell. Yummmmmmmmm.

So today I am pulling my PONCHO and SOMBRERO outta the closet and calling up the MARIACHIS. 

Put the MARGARITAS in the BLENDER, Mommy! It is TACO TIME!

12 comments:

Flea said...

TACO TIME!!! Thanks for the heads up! I'll be pulling the sombreros out of my closet!

Pug Slope said...

OMP, I was born on NATIONAL TACO DAY?! Noodles, I can't believe I've gone my whole life without knowing this! I MUST HAVE TACOS! Tell your mommies that I'll take all the meat-filled ones that they don't eat. :)

ALSO I want to see you dressed up in your sombrero and poncho!

-Love,
Sid.

Chfnman said...

Had some, Noodles and I tipped one in your honor!

Gampy

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Holy Gwalk A Moley Noodles... I am so very much glad that you discovered Taco Day... Aren't they GRRRRRREAT. Ernie and I LOVED ours. Thanks fur sharing Yours with us...

Anonymous said...

Yea, glad you made Taco Day, the whole day was great with all the different kings. I have seen so many I am going to have taco nightmares tonight!

Your Taco Buddies
Susie & bites

Two French Bulldogs said...

this is one good day
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Hope you had a good taco day. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hope you enjoyed your Tacos. There should be a Taco Day once a week!

stellaroselong said...

Mom said we had to skip taco day this year but she promised me next year sammer and i could eat one...please help her remember!
Stella Rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

This was my first time have a taco, and I already can't WAIT until Taco Day next year!!

Sankissjuice said...

Hehe, this post got me laughing inside. I want to see you with your sombrero, hehe. I love tacos too and I am kinda a vegetarian (still eat fish) most of the time. I cheat sometimes when in parties because, well, who can resist yummy FOOD, right?

Sankissjuice

Pup Fan said...

How did I miss this day? I'm totally going to have to celebrate it today instead.