Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Broken Promise

Dear. . . whoever is listening. . .

I am SO UPSET!!!! This is such a betrayal I cannot even fathom it! And it is NOT ME who is perpetrating this crime. Oh no. . . it is my MOMMY #2 who is to blame. I figured if I RAT her out, she will come clean and amend her NOW EVIL ways. Time will tell.

What, you may ask, are you TALKIN' about Noodles? Well, simply put, my MOMMY #2 signed a COVENANT when we started this blog - a covenant that stated she will write a POST a DAY for my blog. And SHE HAS to do it - I am thumbs-challenged.

And WHAT has happened????? Under the guise of "BUSY" and "SICK" and "VACATION," she has slacked off to MAYBE 3 a week. . . sometimes even 1 post a week. That is totally and outrageously WRONG.

I am NOT going to let this go on. It is up to ME - Noodles the conscientious PUG to make this right. I promise that by the end of 2012 my blog will again be MAINTAINED at ONE POST a DAY.

It better - or I might go back on MY COVENANT to not pee in the house.

Chew on THAT for a while MOMMY #2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right, we are behind you 100%, and if she doesn't come through we will pee along with you!!!!

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

stellaroselong said...

Momma and I laughed and laughed at your post today, but noodles you may have to resort to tough love..and a little pee!
stella rose

Idaho PugRanch said...

Don't Worry Noodles, we will still be here whenever you post!

hugs
Bailey, Hazel & greta

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oooooooooooooooh Noodles... the Pee in the house threat!! THAT will bring results fur SURE.

AND you can add THIS to their guilt trip... Dec. 20th I will have up my
1,600th Post. Let her chew on THAT fur a while.

PeeS... all I have ever had to do is say... if you don't help me post... YOU will NOT get any Kisses or Snuggles from ME (Frankie Furter). THAT is how I have gotten to the 1,600th. posts.
It scares the Poops outta her fur me to withhold... MYSELF.

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Noodles,
Dare to eat poop...that works even better on the mommies.
Your furiend,
Gracie Lynn :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Don't worry, she won't get anything for Christmas
Benny & Lily

Mary Ann said...

If I were your mommy, I would be typing right now!!!

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

I hate to say it Noodles, but you can't trust those humans and their pathetic excuses! You must take matters into your own paws! I suggest perhaps Dragon software, so you don't have to rely completely on their fingers!

Frank The Tank said...

Oh excuses, excuses!
I say go pee pee right in the middle of the floor in protest! BOL!
Santa Paws knows who's naughty and Nice Noo-Noo!
Love, Licks and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payton's mom said...

Noodles, it's ok. We miss you, but I understand how hard it is to blog so try to cut your mommy some slack. Maybe if she gives you an extra treat on the days you don't blog you'll feel better about it. :-)
Love,
Christy