Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pug versus Human in the CARD WARS

For illustration purposes only, I googled this pix. MY
cards are infinitely more creative than these.



I have received
A LOT of Christmas cards already. Everyday that POSTLADY brings me some. Granted, I sent out a lot too . . . BUT I started receiving them long before I decided on my design.

Mommys, on the otherhand, have received but a scant handful of card. In fact, my Mommys have received 2 and the rest of the family combined (without pug) have received MAYBE 15.

I feel I should get some sort of compensation for this feat only Mommy #2 reminded me that

  1. She actually TYPES the blog and therefore shares the glory
  2. She addressed, stamped and SENT my cards and therefore shares the glory
  3. SHE shares some of the billing on more than 98% of the cards and therefore shares the glory



Well, if it makes her feel any better.


11 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

She may share the glory, but we all know you're the boss Noodles, and an extremely cute one at that.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Two French Bulldogs said...

No doubt you win
Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yes we are hearing that sort of CRAZY talk here on Our HILL, also. It is just their... SILLYNESS and to be Totally IGNORED.
They may do a FEW thingys fur us, now and then... Butt REMEMBER... they have all the THUMBS. So it is NOT our fault that they have to put them to GOOD USE. Don't you think?

YourSpecialDog said...

the compensation are such a good idea , she surely will feel a lot more better :P

Kari in Alaska said...

Im sure it makes her feel better

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Idaho PugRanch said...

The poor peeps - they are just so jealous of our popularity.
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

I know she wants to share 'the Glory" but it is Christmas so let feel it a bit too!!
Have a good Christmas and all the best for the coming year.

Matilda the Boxer said...

The humans keep coming up with justification to make them feel better. Whatever. WE KNOW!

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga
hermes birkin
nfl jerseys
fila
supreme clothing
hogan outlet online
golden gooses
yeezy shoes
goyard
air jordans

Dolabuy replica said...

look at more info x8v89s5z22 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags prada r5r33c2b57 Continue Reading k8c17h4q10 7a replica bags wholesale joy replica bags review u8m34l5x00 replica bags los angeles fake hermes l1t30k9d62 replica bags wholesale hong kong

Unknown said...

h3a25m4n05 o2l57l9c45 v7t73p9c22 z2f08l2u03 e6x17u1g77 y8p10g6j38