Thursday, February 6, 2014

SisterOID Act is a HAPPY Thing



I know I frequently complain about my sisteroids, Molly and Sunshine. The truth is I really really like them BOTH. I cannot even imagine life WITHOUT. Well, maybe I can.

Let's see. . . without SUNSHINE and MOLLY


  • I'd never never NEVER have to share my treats
  • I'd NEVER have to share all of my beds (I honestly don't sleep in theirs - ever)
  • I'd never have SOMEONE to play with
  • I'd never be able to cuddle with someone while the HUMANS are at work
  • I'd never HAVE. . . .
I see where this is going. Without my sisters, I would be ONE LONELY PUG.

So my HAPPY THING #5 is SISTERS.

Can't live with 'em; can't live without 'em  


7 comments:

Poodle At Play said...

Sister are a nice, good thing. I don't have one, but my momma does and she really doesn't know what she would do without my aunt Sarah around. She is lots of fun and gives me lots of treats and cuddles...and she just recently made my momma is super nifty scarf!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very sweet. You would have no one to blame mischief on
Lily

Anonymous said...

Well..... a guy has just got to have his stuffs around him, even if sometimes there may be a small problem along the way, overall they do make you happy!

The Mad Scots

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Noodles. I agree. Sisters are a pain in the chops, butt I still like having her around to do stuffs with (and blame stuff on hehehe). No worries, and slobber, Rory and Stella

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE think that SISTERS must be MUCH better than BROTHERS are.

CindyLu said...

Oh, Noodles, you'd really miss them, as hard as it is to believe. We recently moved, and I'm the only one to go with Mom - I sure miss all my brothers. And they were a pain in the himdquarters! BOL

Matilda the Boxer said...

I've got two sisters too, and they're a pup and a kitty just like yours! I loves them and wouldn't trade them for the world.

My kitty brother, though... um, depends on the day!