Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Stylin'

I THINK you all know I am a stylin' kinda gal. I wear an occasional article of clothing. And I am not above wearing the cute or the outrageous. I am ALWAYS on the look-out for something unique. That is why I have an "I LOVE TO SHOP"  box in my sidebar - with links. That way my FURiends can enjoy the special stores and items that I find. I may have to expand it, though, because lately I have found A LOT of neat and clever things.

for example


So imagine my SURPRISE when I found my newest WANT right under my own cute puggy nose - my Auntie S's BIZNESS (not to be confused with bidness, a completely DIFFERENT thing). Auntie S has a cottage industry called MJ4U and she added a division called "Style on Four Paws" She recently added clothing. Before she concentrated on fleece blankets - really CUDDLY ones, too. She also makes HUMAN scarfs and blankets with sports motifs. But BECAUSE she is my auntie, she added special things for pooches.

This is her latest and I love it so much I am getting one (even though the weather is turning warm, it doesn't hurt to plan ahead) -

I admit it - she had me at Star Wars!

Molly would look cute in Hello Kitty

IT's a CAPE!!! Isn't it the cutest? The middle strap keeps it from flying in the wind and there are loops to put a collar through to keep the cape secure. Very clever. Auntie S really thought this one through. The thing I like best is her crochet edge which CUSTOMIZES the look. So CUTE!!!

Check my sidebar for ordering and prices and so on and so forth. . . and you can always email me if you cannot read the ad. I will be happy to help you find her.

She said she could have it ready in NO TIME at all and since this SPRING has been colder than WINTER (so far) I might get some immediate use from it.

I am NOT going to tell you what design I am getting. You can GUESS and MAYBE . . . just maybe . . . there will be a PRIZE for anypuggy who guesses correctly. AND I will promise to MAIL any prize in less than a month. Just leave your guess in the comments section.

HINT: It is NOT pink.



4 comments:

stellaroselong said...

um....is it something with mickey mouse??
stella rose

Julie said...

Star Wars, woohoo, we luffs a bit of star wars in this house…May the Pup be with you!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

We think Star Wars!!!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Hilary said...

You sure are a stylish lady!