Thursday, February 25, 2016

Poor Mommy




This is how my Mommy looks lately. She has been sick with The Cold of the Century for a week now and it has gotten her down! She is normally in perpetual motion and lately has had so much work that she has been a blur of business. But not this week. Nope . . . down for the count. She says she can't think clearly and can't see clearly (teary eyes). The cough makes her throat sore and the medicine makes her sleepy.

I'd feel sorry for her except when she HAS to LAY DOWN. . . well, I get to be right there by her side.
I KINDA want her to feel better BUT I don't want to lose that snuggle time.

10 comments:

Julie said...

I nose you are being the pawfect nurse Noodles. I hope Mom gets well very soon and rewards all your care and attention with EXTRA treats
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

It's a dilemma for sure. Healthy peep, or lots of snuggle time....hmmmmmmm.

Murphy said...

Aw, we hope she feels better!

Keep Calm & Bark On!

Murphy & Stanley

Idaho PugRanch said...

We are sending some extra pug hugs for your mommy
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Samantha said...

We've all had it too! Puggy snuggles help tho!
Get well soon Mom!!

LBJ said...

Poor Mommy - you take good care of her, that creeping crud that's going around is NO fun!

Abby Lab

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I hope your mom feels better soon
love
tweedles

Anonymous said...

We hope your mum feels better. Rest of the puggie kind sounds like just the ticket.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Two French Bulldogs said...

Poor thing. Hope she feels better soon
Snorts
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

I hope your Mom feels better soon, Noodles. I'm sure she appreciates all that nursing you're doing. Pug snuggles can do wonders!

-Love,
Sid.