Monday, April 25, 2016

Zombie-Fied and Other Stuff



I am going through a period where I think I am running out of things to say. This happens and when it does you might see a run of POEMS or a couple of PHOTO ESSAYS. Usually they signal a dry spell - or simply busy times. Right now I think I have a little of both. It is Mommy #1's last month of HIGH SCHOOL and she has so many activities and things happening! And since she does not drive or have a car, she relies on Mommy #2 to get her everywhere. It can be a little tiring, you know. So the result is we are all a little ZOMBIE-FIED right now from lack of sleep, stress, and so on. Please forgive me if sometimes I ramble.

Hey did you all notice that BLOGVILLE has added a FACEBOOK page? I just found it this morning and I tell you, I am pretty excited about it. It is a closed group so not just anyPUGGY can join. That keeps the group manageable and I appreciate it. But what a GREAT idea! You can find BLOGVILLE news on it and when BAR happens later on it will be STREAMED LIVE! That is super cool.

I think I am finally adjusting to Mommy #2 working from home. We are establishing routines and I no longer expect her to bend to my every whim. Just most of them. Molly still pulls the "Let Me Out To Potty" ploy where she rings the bells because she is bored. She rings them to go out and then she immediately turns around and barks to come in. Her bark is ear-piercing and can be heard in OUTER SPACE so when she gets going it is in everyone's best interest to buckle to her demands. One day last week Mommy penned her up after she rang and barked like 4 times. She, Mommy, could not get any work done. Molly got the hint. I am just happy I can sit snuggled up to Mommy's feet when she works. It is my favorite spot. 

That's all I have today. I just caught myself staring at the screen thinking about nothing. That is what I mean by ZOMBIE. I think I will snuggle on my Star Trek bed and catch some ZEES. 

Catch ya on the flip side.

5 comments:

stellaroselong said...

We wish our mom could work at home, ............sometimes we have writers block also, ........stella rose

Scooter said...

Hey Noodles!
Wow, I can totally relate! Sometimes there is too much happening and sometimes not enough. Well, a Star Trek themed nap sounds great. My Mom's a ginormous Trekkie.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend

Murphy said...

We are glad you found the FB page. We think it will be great. We know what you mean about not having anything to report BOL!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You DO know that WE love your poems... RIGHT???


STAR TREK???? don't let our Mom know you have a Star Trek Bed... she will be there taking up all YOUR space. There is a Frankie Funny in there fur you...

Pug Slope said...

I feel the same way some days, too, Noodles. I like hearing about the day to day stuff though - it's nice to get a little slice of life, even if it's just a normal uneventful day. That is very exciting that your Mommy #1 is wrapping up high school - that means summer is coming very soon!

-Love,
Sid.