Monday, June 6, 2016

Feeling Star Warsian Today



I am feeling a bit STAR WARSian today. I made that up but I am pretty sure it will catch on. What does this mean? Hmmmm. Good question. . . I need to puzzle this out.

I guess one could consider it being adventurous since the movies are ADVENTURE movies of sorts. I think Luke and Han would consider it an adventure. Perhaps I should explore the back yard today for invading forces like. . . ripe strawberries and blueberries. Yes, that sounds like a noble quest.

Or maybe it means I am in an OTHER-WORLDy kind of space and I should let the FORCE work through me in figuring out what to do. That's for sure part of it. The FORCE can help me decide. Gimme a moment to focus. . .

It is possible that I am simply being STUBBORN and FEISTY like Princess Leah and will channel that into a rebel battle. Battle against what, though? I pretty much get my way around here. Or do I? I mean, I think I need more treats and I don't get them. That could be fodder for a major REBELLION. I will let the FORCE help me decide. . . Ommmmmmmmmmmm. . . oh wait! Wrong force.

What do you think of when you hear Stars Warsian?



1 comment:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Noodles we LOVE your Word... StarWarsian... and we can truly see it becoming an entry in the Funky and WAGnall's Dictionary... SOON.