Thursday, October 13, 2016

College Life


I am going to college today. That right! I am on my way AS I WRITE to the university where my Mommy #1 attends and lives. I get to spend the WHOLE day meeting her friends, attending classes, eating DORM food and being CUTE, over all.

Since this has yet to happen, I don't have a lot of stuff to say about the experience. But what I can tell you is I had to endure NOSE cleaning. . . EAR cleaning. . . FOLD cleaning. . . FUR de-stinking. . . You get the picture. It's all for a good cause, though.

Tune in tomorrow for photos and stories of my day on CAMPUS.

7 comments:

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

Best of luck, Noodles!
Your Furend
Louis Dog Armstrong

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD! I can't wait to hear about your day as a BPOC! (Big Pug On Campus)

Julie said...

OMD Noodles…..I nose you are a very WISE girlie, you are gonna fit right in…what are you gonna major in?
Can't wait to hear ALL about your visit
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Robin + Christmas said...

I can't wait to see what you did, Noodles!

Murphy said...

Are you going to a frat pawty??

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Anonymous said...

We know you will be the smartest in every class!

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Samantha said...

Get it!! You will probably be smarter than most there. :)