Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Molly's New Softer Food is a WINNER . . . #chewyinfluencer


Hello - I think you all know who I am. I'm ME, Molly. I am Noodles' younger sister. I have trouble with my teeth, which is common in the maltese mix that I am. As such, I am relying more and more on softer foods. But ALL soft food does not agree with my tummy. So Auntie K, Noodles' Mommy #2 thought perhaps a TOPPER would help the kibble go down better. 

Lucky for us, the October Newsletter from Chewy.com included a freeze-dried topper that I was HOT to try. It is Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers, Turkey Formula. It sounded so yummy from the description and I was very excited about trying it out.

I waited patiently for it to arrive and it DID - two days later. I love that Chewy.com.

Since yesterday was Halloween, Noodles INSISTED I use this photo of a chewy.com box

That night the Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers was added to a smaller portion of my kibble. It looked like this picture - which was taken at the actual moment the BOOST was added. I was pretty excited to chow down and that is so not NORMAL for me.


Please ignore the tile - we are in the process of
repairing and replacing the kitchen floor

I DUG right in and I totally DUG the flavors
I tell ya, it was the best and most satisfying meal I have had in a while. WHY? Well, because I didn't have to chew a lot of hard kibble bits in order to feel well fed. The turkey flavor is so rich and meaty that I truly felt like a princess once I finished my FINE meal.

Why is Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers such a good addition to my well balanced diet? Well, check out the ingredients


  1. Turkey
  2. Turkey Liver
  3. Pumpkinseeds
  4. Turkey Heart
  5. Carrots
  6. Apples 
  7. Butternut Squash 
  8. Ground Flaxseed 
  9. Montmorillonite Clay 
  10. Dried Kelp
  11.  Broccoli
  12.  and naturally occurring - Mixed Tocopherols, Salmon Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Rosemary Extract, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root.
I don't know about you BUT I see a whole lot of GOOD food and REAL food. Turkey, Turkey, ...Turkey... When Nature's Variety says TURKEY it means lots of it.

And all that stuff translates into a healthier and PRETTIER Molly. I feel good, I behave good, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I look good.

I give this food TEN TIMES



*I was given free of charge ONE BAG of Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers so I could try it and decide if I liked it. I was not and never am paid for my opinion. All opinions on this blog belong to the author ONLY.

7 comments:

Robin + Christmas said...

That looks grrrreat...but I know what-or who-looks better. *blushes*

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yumm. Love all those ingredients
Woof,
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

WE love our Raw boost mixers in the lamb flavor!!!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

I haven't tried that but maybe they sell it in Canada. I'll look fur it cause I have the same teeth issues, as I am a maltipoo.

Your Furend in Vancouver
Louis Dog Armstrong

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Molly, glad you liked the new food. It sounds so yummy. Mum says I am a greedy pig, er dog, cause I would eat cardboard if it was put in my bowl hehehe.
No worries, and love, Stella x

Julie said...

Yum, yum, that looks very tasty Molly!
And you do certainly look good sweetie
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

That looks delicious, Molly!!! Happy you are eating such a healthy and tasty food.
Kim