Thursday, May 11, 2017

Eight Months


This is me at about 8 months old. I look pretty much the same, huh?

This is Molly at 8 months. Her brown ears are more
white now

This is Lulu who IS 8 months old now
We forget how energetic puppies are. Lulu wants to play all the time and she doesn't really mind a whole lot. Mostly she does - but she is still trying to figure out who is the ALPHA in our house (hint Lulu - it's MY Mommy).

I thought it would be fun to look back to when Molly and I were each 8 months old. We may THINK of ourselves as puppies; but we have really grown a lot.

Affirmation #14


3 comments:

Adelaide Hamilton said...

Very cute. Noodles was so small at the time. She's so happy with her hedgehog.

Julie said...

I would like to say you ALL look adorable!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Such sweethearts
snorts,
Lily & Edward