Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Help My Pug is Melting!



It hasn't been hot here or anything like that. Warm but not hot. I took a walk yesterday and it was a little above my comfort temps but that is all.

Actually these photos are from the weekend. It was a busy weekend with me "helping" mommy make jam and the "helping" Auntie B and Auntie DD move some stuff. It was a lot for a little PUG and it wore me out.

But I'd do it again and again because I love love love helping my FURiends.

It's Wednesday and you know what that means. . . HOP


3 comments:

stellaroselong said...

WE understand Noodles, we practically moved our mom and dad to the new house. mags

heather said...

Aww, noodles. I hope you've had a nice good rest this week. What a sweet puppy helper you are!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Love the pose
Lily & Edward