Wednesday, September 27, 2017

So I Was THINKING . . . . .


Wouldn't it be nice if -


  • Everypuggy could just be FURiends
  • Food was free and always available and available everywhere to everyPUGGY
  • The sun always shined during the day
  • The rain would only be at night and enough to keep everything nice and green
  • There was real PIE IN THE SKY
  • Every morning there was a pile of PENNIES FROM HEAVEN
  • We could communicate ONCE A DAY with our Furiends and Family over the Rainbow Bridge
  • Rainbows occurred at lease ONCE A WEEK
  • It was always a comfortable temperature (about 74 degrees for me)
  • My water bowl was always filled with cool clean water (it usually is)
  • Music drifted on the wind so we could always hear a tune
  • Memories would pop up all the time and make us smile for no apparent reason
Excuse me - I think I will just lie here and mull this for a while. . .
Sigh . . .


2 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sounds perfect to us!

Idaho PugRanch said...

We would love all those things too
hugs
Hazel & Mabel