Monday, November 20, 2017

That CWAZY Wabbit!!! #chewyinfluencer

For the record, I did NOT approve that title


Sunshine the Cat here with ANOTHER scintillating review for Chewy.com. Yes, I admit it. I am a CHEWY.COM aficionado extraordinaire. No one truly appreciates the service, variety, and all-round wonderfulness that is Chewy. But that is a tale for another time. Today I am here to discuss


That CWAZY WABBIT





See the label picture of the food? That is an accurate representation of what it looks like. And I have to say, I like the smaller bits and gravy a WHOLE lot.

I don’t know WHAT I can say other than SCRUMPTIOUS. I never ever expected to like RABBIT. I prefer chicken to all else and so do my humans (it is less smelly than fish and they are vegheads). Fish is a rare treat around here and I am rather particular about my fish. Again, a tale for another time.

Nonetheless, I caved into my HUMAN servant’s wishes and agreed to try the Instinct by Nature’s Variety Grain-free MINCED Rabbit Recipe.

Let me give you some insight into what this food is all about.
Ingredients
Pork Broth, Rabbit, Pork Liver, Pork, Egg Whites, Ground Dried Peas, Spinach, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Xanthan Gum, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley


I just like this photo of me

What I am seeing there is a whole lot of really healthy and natural meats, fruits and vegetables (don’t care about those), vitamins and minerals. What I am not seeing is any filler, grain, potato or soy. I don’t need them. I need high protein. And this formula promotes strong muscles, very important for my senior years. Overall, it is just a great product for a senior Cat Woman like myself.

Nature’s Variety has other flavors in the minced formula: Chicken, Tuna, Salmon. If they are half as good as the Rabbit, then I am sure they are fine EATS. So, I am casting my ballot for the minced recipes. I don’t think a well-rounded cat like myself can go wrong with this food.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone - Let's be KIND to one another

**I received free of charge from Chewy.com enough Nature's Variety Instinct Grain Free Minced Rabbit Recipe to develop an clear opinion of the product. No money was offered or paid for my illustrious opinion.