Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last Chance Workout

I was feeling a little BLOATY last week - maybe a little leftover pudge (haha, PUG PUDGE) from Thanksgiving, perhaps? Any ways, Mommy decided I needed to become one of the BIGGEST LOSERS, so she restricted my treats by A LOT and lowered my portions at mealtime. She said it was only for a while - or until I lost that excess PUDGE. OH MY!!!! I thought I would be DIETING forever!!!

Then she consulted Jillian's (of The Biggest Loser) website for training tips to shed the unwanted pounds. She put me through the paces for HOURS with the following tasks:
  • STAIRS - I had to run up and down them OVER and over again. Thirteen up . . . thirteen down . . . and again. Pant, PANT! Extra points for also running down the hall and teasing Mommy.
  • WEIGHTS - I carried Mommy's SHOES from one room to the other and back - and ran away from Mommy when she tried to get them, and back. Whew. It is EXHAUSTING to lift those shoes!
  • POWER CORE - Reach for that snack on the table and down . . . reach and down . . . reach and down . . .Bonus points if the snack FALLS DOWN after a couple of these!
  • SNAKE - Wiggle UNDER the coffee table and out again. Find the BALL under there and out again. Take Rocky Raccoon under there for storage and out. You get the PICTURE.
  • POWER WALK - Drag Mommy down the street for FIVE minutes and slow down . . . DRAG for another 5 minutes and slow down. FINAL 5 MINUTES MAKE IT WORK, huff and puff. . . and slow down.
WHEW! That is exhausting but I think well worth it. Here is an AFTER picture. Tell me . . . did it WORK?

10 comments:

Hilary said...

Good Job Noodles! All your hard work paid off.. However, I think you were perfect before! I want to kiss that sweet belly of yours!

Anonymous said...

Whew, I'm exhausted just reading your exercise regime.You sure look good because of it, svelt even.
Your mommy should reward your efforts with lots of kisses - and treats.

Licks,
Sabrina

Paula said...

Noodles, you are an adorable pug, just the perfect size it looks like from here. We want to thank you for coming by out blog and leaving comments. We love to make new friends. Sorry I have been so busy as of late and it has taken us a while in getting back to you for a visit.

Barbara said...

Good job! You look FABulous!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a workout! We tell mom it's muscle
Benny & Lily

Bruschi said...

WOW that was one heck of a Last Chance Workout! I think it paid off! You are the Biggest Loser! BOL!

Anonymous said...

Looking Good noodles...loved the post!!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Noodles~

You are just beauTeefuls 'da way yous are!!
Don't change a ting!!

Hugs!!
Josie :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wow!! Tell your mom to stop watching so much of Jillian! I think you are fine just the way you are! xoxo

Minnie Moo said...

Noodles,

You looked great before. That pug pudge is hot. Don't let anyone tell you any differently!

Muah,

Minnie Moo