Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Take Two - Letter to Santa Claus

Now where is that "N" key?

Oh! Hi there. I am continuing with my open letter to SANTA CLAUS. It isn't really presents I seek. It is a JOB . . . I want to be his lieutenant or head elf - something like that. I guess that makes my letter more of a Cover Letter, huh?

Here goes

Santa, Dear Santa, I need me a task
Something simple, if it's not much to ask
I want to help pack up your sleigh for a flight
I'll work really hard from morning to night

I sure hope it does the trick. I am kinda running outta TIME!

14 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Noodles you are making us roll around laughing. We bet you will get the job
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

We're sure you'll get the job Noodles. Thanks for the smiles.

Minnie Moo said...

I'm sure Santa will hire you.
How could he not with a rhyme like that?!

Muah,

Minnie Moo

P.S. your butt wrinkles are adorable

Corbin said...

I'd give ya the job!!!
-Corbin

Barbara said...

Your ears aren't pointy enough!! But you would make a darned cute elf!!

Lavinia said...

Noodles, a job? But why? Do you want to be an independent dog and earn your own treats?

Suki said...

Hi Noodles,
Mom was laughing out loud. With a poem like that, Santa will hire you in a nano second.

Merry Christmas! Have a great flight, heheeesnort.
Hugs,
Suki

darwin said...

You need a task? I bet you'd like to be Santa's little helper! Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

We sure hope you get the job, Noodles!

Elyse and Riley

Wilma said...

You can use me as a reference if you want.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you are kinda late! I am sure Santa hired his staff by now! For next year ya gotta get ahead of the other applicants and apply in AUGUST!! MOL!

Kitty+Coco said...

Working pug..I like it. I bet if you put your resume on cookie scented paper, you would have a real shot. Let the big man know you can drive a sleigh in a pinch too.

Kitty and Coco

House-O-Pugs said...

Forget those pesky reindeer. Santa needs Pugs to pull his sleigh! Think how much job we could help spread!

Merry Christmas,
Uff-Da

House-O-Pugs said...

oops I mean joy not job